Become a Member of GNIAR
Do you have your Indiana Real Estate license and are now looking to join your local association and become a REALTOR®?
Below is a road map to help you through the process if you are an agent newly associated with a GNIAR member office:
- Fill out GNIAR Application (with managing broker signature)
- Fill out MLS Subscriber Application (for MLS Only user without GNIAR memberhips)
- Sign Acknowledgement – Mandatory Training Document
- Select New Member Orientation (online option) & MLS Rules and Regulations classes
- MLS Participating Office: Fill out MLS Participant Application (this is for a managing broker who seeks MLS participation for their office)
During your appointment you will:
- Present above document. Receive new member packet with brief association overview
- Meet with the Membership Services Department which includes receiving REALTOR membership, MLS credentials, and issuance of KeyCard and Lockboxes if applicable
- Meet with accounting department for payment of membership & MLS fees
Becoming a Dual Licensed Agent with IL?
These resources should help answer your questions.